Retract offer

Help , I sent in a offer but I try to retract the offer before the seller except but I can't there for I contact the seller and explain but the seller won't listen and make me buy the item witch I didn't , so I get a negative feeback and audiogon charge me a fees. 
sangaudio12
What happen if you and I enter wrong amount and can't retract it? We still have to pay the fees and get a bad feeback.
My point is that audiogon should have a retract option before the buyer accepted the offer so that be fair for both buyer and seller . As of now there are no retract option I guess that's how they make their $$$$$
Ebay has a policy that if a mistake was made on an offer and purchase, the seller can cancel the sale if the buyer immediately contacts him and pleads his case, e.g., a typo in the offer amount.

Audiogon is not set up to do that. Immediately upon acceptance of the offer, the classified ad is cancelled and fees are applied. No way to reverse it. The seller would have to post a new advert and pay the fees again.