Krell KPS 28C CD Player

Hi this is a 2 part question. I Just put a down payment on a Krell KPS 28C CD player. I know it has also cast outputs as well as XLR Balanced . My system consists of B&W Matrix 800s , Krell FPB 600, Mark Levinson 38s . With Straightwire Cescendo and Virtuoso speaker cables and interconnects. My Krell and Levinson does not have cast outputs or inputs. Will i fully not benefit from not having or using cast inputs or outputs? Is it worth still buying this Krell cd player ? Also before i put the down payment on the Krell KPS 28C i was going to purchase the new Rega Saturn r. Did u think i made the right choice? Any info is very much appreciated. Mike 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
I think CAST made more relevance between KCT and FPB 700cx then from KCT to KPS 28c.
It's an OK cdp, if you don't look for a specific ideal sound.
Personally, i prefer Wadia. 
The Krell 20i blows away the 28C in every way....and it has great bass! I had the 2 players side by side. To be fair, I was told the 28C performed much better with Cast connections. The only problem with the 20i is the transport is not available for replacement.....although it can sometimes be found on e-bay from questionable sources. The 20i is generally listed at 2.5k-2.8k.

Hi ...I just got my refund back for the Krell 28c and decided to buy the Krell 20i. Got it for $3500 in mint condition with light use. Also it is upgraded with the Delta 9 D A conversion upgrade board. Up graded from Krell. He said it was a $1500 upgrade and has the papers from Krell.