Will an Isolation Transformer Help My Digital?

I am experiencing noise from my digital components into my system. It presents as high frequency interference thru the speakers once the components are warmed up. This interference is being sent back to the mains and can be heard when music is being played or idle.

I’m using an ARC CD3 mk II CDP, Chord DAC, and a NAD CD player. I have a 20 amp dedicated line with Blue Circle power conditioning at the wall.
A Furman power strip for the low-current analogue components is plugged into the PC. Also feeding from the PC is a Tripp-Lite Isobar with isolated filter banks for the digital. The toroidal chokes in this Tripp-Lite power strip are not able to filter the digital noise.
My amp plugs into the wall duplex outlet.

I posted a thread earlier where it was mentioned than an isolation transformer used exclusively for the digital components might resolve the noise/interference problem.
I read in the archives about the use of a Tripp Lite IS250HG Isolation Transformer to isolate the CDP/DAC.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000ET7Q6/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_img?_encoding=UTF8&colid=29XG41GAZ363K...

So, I’m asking if this would be a solution, since I don’t plan on running another dedicated line. (too many reasons to list).
128x128lowrider57
The ARC CD3, at least in its first version, had a specified power consumption of 40W max. I would think it very unlikely that the power consumption of the Mkii version is much higher than that. The wall wart for the QuteHD DAC is described at the Chord site as:
12v 1A 2.1mm connector. Centre point positive 100V- 240V – 50/60Hz, 1A wall adapter supplied
I seriously doubt that it actually draws anything close to 1 amp at 120V (which would be approximately 120 watts) to be able to supply 1 amp at 12V (which would be approximately 12 watts). And the 1 amp output is presumably its max output rating, and what would be drawn by the DAC is undoubtedly a good deal less than that. And correspondingly the AC current drawn by the wall wart would be considerably less than it would draw when required to supply 1 amp at its output.

So it’s probably very safe to assume that the AC drawn by the DAC + CDP is less than 100 watts. A 500W transformer would therefore provide a margin of more than 5x, which certainly seems comfortable. Intuitively I would start to feel uncomfortable at less than 3x.

If you go to a linear supply for the DAC, though, before finalizing a selection be sure to assess its current draw or power consumption, as it will most likely be a good deal more than the wall wart’s.
One thing I don’t understand is why some iso xfmr’s are rated in watts and some are rated in amps.
Just a different way of specifying things. For a resistive load watts = volts x amps. So you’ll note that it says in the description of the Tripp-Lite Isolator:
Supports combined loads up to 500 watts continuous/4.2A at 120V.
4.2 amps x 120 volts = 504 volt-amps, which for a resistive load = 504 watts.

Best regards,
-- Al

Many thanks, Al. Your knowledge and the time you spend contributing to the forum is much appreciated.
Jim
A balanced transformer like the ones from Equitech can help. An isolation transformer is unlikely to help but you can try.
I have 6 dedicated lines. Does anyone make an Isolation transformer that I could use for each line. I would need 6 isolating transformers.
@jwm,
If you were to run your 6 dedicated lines to a subpanel and then to your outlets you could put one large 5 KVA isolation transformer in between your main panel and the subpanel.
Just something for you to think about.