Changed the power cord to SignalCable Magic Power cord on my CroMag II

I changed the stock power cord on my Cronus Magnum II today to the SignalCable Magic Power cord and the results left me speechless. I can’t believe the difference it makes to the sound quality. It just opened up everything...the highs and lows. The soundstage is so much better now...it's like I’m listening to a different amp. One of the CDs that I always test with, Eric Clapton unplugged sounds amazing. Every change to my system seems to be getting me closer to the sound that I want to hear. Initially, I thought it was the speakers so I upgraded from a decent set of Dynaudio speakers to very good set of Harbeth C7 speakers and the sound improved but not significantly. Changing the power cord was a night and day difference in the sound quality...wow. Can you guys suggestion some other relatively cheap changes to improve the sound? Anybody witness similar realizations?
nycjlee
Sad to report but I had to send the signal cable back after a two weeks.  I initially thought the cable made the system sound better, but I quickly realized that my amp was no longer neutral sounding (this is not what I wanted).  Back to using the stock power cable.  Maybe, I'll try a Pangea power cable at some point. 
I had a signal cable power cord and felt that it made no difference whatsoever versus stock power cords. I'd suggest trying Audio Art Cable power cords, to my ears an obvious and positive impact
Upgraded to an Audio Art cable (1se). It was much more expensive but the sound improvements were neutral and easily heard. I'm happy with the new cable.