Sanders magtech or odyssey kismet

I am looking for a "last amp purchase" one I can keep for 20+ years and pass down to my son someday.
This probably won't happen, but it is a very good possibility.

I have gone through numerous over the years, with fairly bad luck with them, UNRELIABILITY!

I have narrowed it to these two amps. I know they are both very good.

I would like thoughts on them from other audio people as yourselves.
Before you say these speakers suck, I wanted to say I auditioned A LOT of different ones before settling on these. I use energy rc-70's, only about 45-50 hours on them, nowhere near broken in yet. I LOVE their sound, period.

People say these amps are too good for the speaks, I think not.
Maybe sanders preamp.

I have heard magtech sounds thin, and others say it's amazing.

Anyway, what's your thoughts on odyssey kismet monos or sanders magtech. Thanks
128x128arcticdeth
I've had no experience with Sanders, but I had Odyssey components. I did not care for the quality or the customer service at all.
I like Parasound very much, I have an A21 but two JC mono amps would be keepers for sure. My two cents...

bondmanp, which speakers are you running them with?  I have a HT-3 Extreme SE ++ and couldn't really tell an improvement when I moved to the Kismet in Stratos, but the Kismet in Stratos are several years older.
Satie IS an audiophile (purist analog lover, with a tube amp on the M/T panels of his Tympani’s), and the Crown he has on his T-IV bass panels is the discontinued Macrotech 5002VZ. He advises against the cheap and popular XLS line, so maybe I can find a 5002VZ used.
thanks to you bdp24 for introducing me to these Crown amp. :-) I got a hold of 2 2402 models to use for my bass panels in parallel mono mode. I was advised to use the amp in parallel mono mode due to the speaker low impedance & that the amp was rated to drive this sort of low impedance in parallel mono mode only.
In stereo mode (in another 8-ohm system) the amps sound very nice & seem to have very nice bass drive.
Two things to watch out - these amps are very heavy. The 5002VZ that Satie uses is 80lbs atleast & the fan noise. One cannot operate them w/o the fan - it wont even turn on. They are pro amps hence the designers knew that people would kick the shi$ out of them hence have put many safeguards one of which is a continuous fan. At those stupid-high output powers it is required, I'm afraid. One has to come up with a plan to deal w/ fan noise. I'm working on mine....
My 3.7i  came to life with the Sanders Magtech they were fine with my Plinius 9200,  but at higher volumes the Sanders is effortless 
customer service is amazing in every way...just call his office or cell and he will pickup...  My forever amp fwiw
Pryso mentioned he was in the Odyssey Room at T.H.E. SHOW, and found "the acoustic bass was too dominant which resulted in an unbalanced presentation."  I noticed this as well, however when I spoke to Klaus he said he was having horrible problems with the room which caused the bass to be overblown.  He ended up disconnecting one of the woofers on each speaker... and the sound was very balanced, rich and detailed.  One of the best sounds at the show - especially for anywhere near the price.  This was a speaker/room problem, not an amplifier issue.