Sanders magtech or odyssey kismet

I am looking for a "last amp purchase" one I can keep for 20+ years and pass down to my son someday.
This probably won't happen, but it is a very good possibility.

I have gone through numerous over the years, with fairly bad luck with them, UNRELIABILITY!

I have narrowed it to these two amps. I know they are both very good.

I would like thoughts on them from other audio people as yourselves.
Before you say these speakers suck, I wanted to say I auditioned A LOT of different ones before settling on these. I use energy rc-70's, only about 45-50 hours on them, nowhere near broken in yet. I LOVE their sound, period.

People say these amps are too good for the speaks, I think not.
Maybe sanders preamp.

I have heard magtech sounds thin, and others say it's amazing.

Anyway, what's your thoughts on odyssey kismet monos or sanders magtech. Thanks
128x128arcticdeth
FWIW, I have had my Odyssey Audio Stratos HT3 for just about 10 years now. When it was new, a capacitor failed, and it was repaired under warranty. However, I had to pay for the frieght (one way, IIRC), which for a 64 lb. amp is not insignificant. Since then, however, the amp has been trouble free. And I love the sound. If it holds up as long as I do, it will be my last amplifier. Just do not feel the need to move to anything better. As for the poster who implied that Odyssey amps sound "grainy", I respectfully disagree. The Odyssey amp I have is super smooth and clean. YMMV, and you are looking at a different model. But the Magtech is $5500. For $3400, you can have a pair of Odyssey’s best Stratos Monos. Less power than the Magtech, yes, but also less money!
In the for what it's worth department -

Last weekend I attended THE Show Newport and happened to hear both Sanders and Odyssey room systems.

The Sanders was about what I'd heard from them before; detailed, articulate, balanced, a very musical presentation.

I don't know which Odyssey amps were playing with his other electronics and speakers.  Klaus spent all his time talking about his component stand while I was in the room (a potential buyer was present).  Then he played a jazz recording.  The tenor sax was beautiful with great musical tonalities.  But the acoustic bass was too dominant which resulted in an unbalanced presentation.  Too bass heavy and forward.  Of course it could have been poorly recorded.  But then why would he choose to play that as a demo?

I had potential interest myself in Odyssey amps but if that example was representative of Klaus' preference and how he voices his components it would rule them out for me.
I've had no experience with Sanders, but I had Odyssey components. I did not care for the quality or the customer service at all.
I like Parasound very much, I have an A21 but two JC mono amps would be keepers for sure. My two cents...

bondmanp, which speakers are you running them with?  I have a HT-3 Extreme SE ++ and couldn't really tell an improvement when I moved to the Kismet in Stratos, but the Kismet in Stratos are several years older.