Enjoying My New Focal Sopra No2's

Just received my new Focal Sopra No2's (in black lacquer) a few days ago, probably half way thru the break in, these speakers amazed me when I auditioned them, even more amazing in my home.
These have exceptional clarity and detail!
ejr1953
In my "man cave" the Sopra's are about ten feet apart, tweeters focused just in front of the listener, found when I focused them that way, they produced a "singer in the room" sound stage.  They are much more "relaxed" now that they are about nine months old.

had an audio buddy over, saw the McIntosh blue meters and said that "those tube amps really make those tweeters sing with buttery smoothness", intended to be a compliment.  My system is all solid state!

These Sopra's are definitely "keepers".
Where there is the will to own a pair, there is a way. 
Definitely worth the effort. 
Hey extravaganza,
I noticed that some pre-owned pairs are starting to show up on Audiogon...no pressure!

Have had mine just over a month. They sound great and are opening up. I would estimate I have about 100 hours on them. I kept my old system for comparison and enjoyment in a smaller listening room., Hegel H160 mated with Joseph Audio RMXL 25's Mark 2. a very good sounding system with a wide and deep soundstage.

The Sopra's are already deeper and wider with my Hegel H300, its like seeing Pro Ball when are used to Triple A, more of everything on all levels, the sound is so thick, a detailed wall of sound that keeps expanding with volume! When I turn it up, you are enveloped in the sounds, yet still sounds great at a low volume. So pleased with the speakers. Look forward to more hours and the speakers opening up further.

Fun times to be getting new gear.