PSU's for an Acoustic Revive RR-888 (or RR-777or RR-77)?

I finally purchased an AR RR-888.  From what I have read, one way to improve the performance of the RR-888 is to upgrade the walwart PSU.  I've read that the KingRex PSU is a great match, even though it is now over $400.  I'm curios if any Acoutic Revive RR owner is using the CIA Power Supply.  If so, which CIA PSU are you using?  
Also, there are comments about ordering a Linear PSU from China, off of EBay,  If you are using one of these PSU's from China, off of EBay, which unit are you using, and what was its cost?
Lastly, what do I need to look for in a PSU, other then it needing to be 12V?
In advance, thank you for your input, and I look forward to hearing about your experiences when upgrading the PSU that comes with the AR RR-888 (777 or 77).
Louis
louisl
Thanks Ozzy.  Did you notice a significant improvement after adding this PSU?  Also, it appears from looking at the rear of the unit, that there are speaker binding posts rather then the normal 12V female receptacle?  Am I missing something here?  

I have been researching Linear PSUs for my DAC and can offer you some suggestions. First, check the specs of your unit; it's 12V, but you need to know it's amperage. You can use a power supply with slightly higher amps, because the RR-888 will only draw the amount it needs.
  Also, it's important that the unit has a high-quality transformer, and a regulator which can filter noise from returning back down the line to the mains.

The PSU's made in the US and UK are highly regarded.
As for buying from China, I have only found one brand that has been receiving high praise; Teradak, and reasonably priced.
http://www.teradak.com/products/?id=25
Their dealers sell on ebay. Again, you need to match the specs of your unit with the specific power supply.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131112824783?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Teddy Pardo is a top rated PSU, but you pay for that quality.
http://www.teddypardo.com/powersupplies.html
I've heard great things about the Teddy Pardo PSUs, but I've also had very good luck with the KingRex supplies as well. Unfortunately, the price has risen with the MKII upgrade--which I don't think is significant enough, sonically, over the MKI on the AR devices to justify the upgrade, but that's just me.

Whatever PSU you choose, try experimenting with power cords on the supply. You might be surprised.

As a lower-cost (but still very effective) alternative, possibly contact Jennifer Crock at Jena Labs. She does a fairly inexpensive filtration tweak to the stock wall wart that, in my experience, is as effective as many linear supplies I've tried. I use that on my second Schumann device.
Lowrider57,
thanks for your suggestions but I have one question.  How do I find the specs on my RR-888?  I've looked but can't find any info on its specs.  The only specs I can find is on the walwart PSU that came with the unit.  Printed on the walwart PSU:
I/P:. AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz 0.3A
O/P: DC 12V 1A
I can't match the specs of my RR-888, with the specific PSU, as I don't know, and can't find these specs.
Can you, or anyone else help me out?
Lynette,
Yes, the KingRex PSU is now over $400.  If that's what I have to spend that's ok, but I'm trying to research (with the help of fellow A'gon members) if the less expensive PSU's, for the RR-888, would work just as well.
I will try some different PC's,, and thanks for the suggestion to check with Jena Labs to see if that is as effective as purchasing a different, "upgraded" PSU.