Power Conditioner for Video under $500?

Looking for PC, or Power Strip, recommendations for use with BDP, plasma, and DVR, for under $500. Using PS Audio PerfectWave AC3 power cords. Needs a minimum of 4 outlets.

Here are a few that fit the budget;

BPT CPC
Furman - Elite 15DM i
PS Audio AV Power Center 3000

What do you think? Insight, other tweaks,... welcomed.
sakahara

Update:

I ended up spending more and replaced the BPT CPC with a RSA Haley. Wow. I was shocked by the improvement with picture quality. I thought the 1080p plasma/BD looked stunning before but now it's unbelievable. Even broadcast 1080i improved. Amazing what power upgrades can achieve. I'm a supporter, but I didn't expect that much of a difference with how the overall clarity, detail, color, depth, focus, and especially with the stability of the picture, changed.
Update:

I replaced RSA Haley with the Furman Elite 15 pfi. Although not in the same realm in terms of PQ improvement, it was satisfying enough, and did as good a job, if not better, then BPT. It also did a perfect job protecting my HT system during power outages, surges,..etc.
IME, Richard Gray does it better than anyone else.
I have been using a pro 400 for 10 years now.
["this is a very unwise suggestion as it would completely unbalance your transformer's loading as well as increase IR voltage drop of the phase bearing the entire load burden. Never ever do this.']

Once I described my goal to my electrician he suggested isolating my audio/video supply by doing what is described above. Along with an overall amperage supply increase for a shop and pool another panel was installed as well as a dedicated sub panel for the A/V. All the work surpassed local code, was inspected and certified.

It's very possible my electricians explanation to me was in layman's terms. Regardless the results were substantial and the cost for the A/V portion were very reasonable.
Sakahara, why did you get rid of the Haley? You seemed very happy with it. Just curious.