Classe ssp 600 vs 800 ?

I am debating on a classe ssp 600 or 800, I really don't need video switching since I hook all my video sources directly to my tv, I can save a lot by buying the 600, so my question is audio wise, is there a difference, thanks
128x128samski
I know from owning it the balanced bypass for 2-ch on the SSP-600 is very good. I've heard the SSP-800 is much better in every way. What I found particularly effective was to utilize an SSP-600 for surround decoding and to handle the center, LS/RS and LSB/RSB channels while pairing with a CP-700 pre-amp on unity gain for the front L/R channels (home theater bypass as it is called...). The SSP 75 also has a great reputation but if can afford only 1 unit, make it the 800 or 600 (IMHO).
any one Help me turn on SUB wooffer
I has problem with pre SSp-600
DVD AUDIO out go to In put OPTICAL .
XLR BALANCE OUT go to AMP
"""and SUB out put go to SUB ..... '''But the SUB never have noise.
SOME ONE HELP ME
THANK YOU
Correct...same with SACD. You need to run analog audio cables from your player into the SSP-600s pre-amp analog inputs. The only time the SUB will receive input from the SSP-600 is when you have a Dolby Digital 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 (or DTS 5.1 or 6.1) source. For SUB to have input on analog audio outputs you need to be using a subwoofer similar to a REL with the hi-pass input off the amplifier mains unless someone has figured out how to do this otherwise...
I have a ssp 600, although sonicly it is excellent, I find the tiny video screen on it to be useless and gimicly, it is absolutely useless as you can not see it from a seating position. I have been on hold in upgrading the 600, with all the bugs and problems with hdmi. as of now all my video sources are hooked up directly to my tv. so imo, a 600 would suffice as a prepro, good luck