Need feedback on loudspeakers

Hello All,
I have been researching a lot about loudspeakers lately - their measurements including sensitivity, impedance, phase, etc to make sure that they match in my system. Also had a chance to listen to a couple, but yet undecided, since I am not able to listen to all of the ones I have shortlisted below. I have a very short list of criteria for the speakers:

Sensitivity more than 88db
Nominal impedance 8 ohms and minimum not dipping below 3.5 ohms
Go down to about 27-30Hz
Price range is about $7k new/used

The loudspeakers that I have short listed are:
Spendor D7
PSB Imagine T3
ProAc D30
PMC Twenty 24
Tannoy Definition DC10T
Revel F208
Focal 1038 (used)

Could also consider the following, but not sure if they would match in my system because of their nominal 4 ohms impedance:
Sonus Faber Olympica III (used)
ProAc D40R (used)
Audio Physic Scorpio 25 (used)
PMC Twenty 26 (used, but has low sensitivity)

I love speakers that have the sound image starting about 2-3 feet behind the speaker front face, throw a wide image and disappear completely. That is what my current speakers do. My room is 15 X 18 X 8 and the speakers are placed very precisely (5feet from back wall and 3 feet from side walls) to achieve this imaging. I have a few panels to tame the sound in the room. My amp is Parasound A21 and I have an excellent Promitheus TVC. Current sources are able to effectively drive the amp and the speakers, without any issues.
I have listened to PSB Imagine T3 and Audio Physic Classic 20, and found that they image per my liking.
I know I have listed too many speakers. But would love to hear from owners of these brands on the "vocal characteristic" of the loudspeakers, now that I have provided a brief explanation of my preferences. There is no denying that the best way to seek a set of speakers is to audition in person. But sometimes this is not possible. Please provide your feedback, as much as you can. Thank You in advance!
128x128milpai
The Magnepan 3.7i is very good. I bet the combo of an A21 and the 1.7i would sound sweet indeed. I have the MMG's and have heard the 3.7. I was astonished by the sound from a good amp.
FYI, Totems are renowned for low level dynamics.  If they did not deliver low level excitement than they were not properly fed enough juice.  Macintosh is notoriously over rated and under powered!  Also, use MIT cables if you want to hear music and not just random emphasis in various frequency domains from wires with variable results.
2pysyop,
Thank You for the recommendation of the Magnepans. I am sure they would sound good in the right system. For my requirements, they are simply too large a speakers and they are slightly less efficient than what I am looking for.

dave_b,
Don't get me wrong; the Totems sounded pretty good. I will consider them again when I visit DC next month.
Don't get me wrong either...I don't own Totem speakers now but I have had several of their speakers over the years and was impressed with their dynamic contrast and 3D soundstaging.  Another obvious choice for superior sound reproduction would be the Wilson Sophia 1 or 2 used.  Very few of the other speakers on the list mentioned here can compete with the Wilson speakers.  Remember, the speaker reproduces whatever flows downstream....sometimes a mismatch in quality will high-lite the discrepancy,  
dave_b,
No issues at all. I found that a local dealer carries Totem and Revel. I will have a chance to compare the Totem Sigs to the Revel F208. I have heard Revels a long time back and do not recollect their signature sound. But I know many on this forum like Revel sound.