Obscure bands

Does anyone know a band called City Boy? (70's/80's)Very obscure and very original. It's beyond Me how such great talent goes so unnoticed! Also please chime in on other obscure talented musicians.

128x128arcam88
Anyone remember the English blues rock band Chicken Shack?  They featured a great guitarist called Stan Webb.  Their pianist, Christine Perfect, later married into Fleetwood Mac (becoming Christine McVie) and raised her profile quite a bit over the next five years, or so.
Hey Marty - 
Remember Chicken Shack?  No....
Aware it was the band Christine McVie nee Perfect came from?  Yes.

Here's another from around that time: Killing Floor.  
Of note to me because that's where Lou Martin (pianist with Rory Gallagher) came from.  Check out the RG Irish Tour '74 movie.  Lou is killer on electric piano.

But here's a track from a Killing Floor LP that features Lou.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHPSKL2Z2Mw

Ghost,

Funny thing about Chicken Shack is that Christine Perfect only came on board after several years.  Stan Webb was the main attraction in that band and he was a really good guitarist.  They also had one other high profile member (maybe in a later iteration), but I can't recall and I'm too lazy to look it up.
Thanks to everyone for their great posts and lists! Looks like I've got a lot of exploring to do.
Meanwhile here's a few more to chew on.
Enchant
Fates Warning
Porcupine Tree
Hello again, Marty - so I did look up Chicken Shack on Wikipedia.  You are thinking of Chris Wood maybe who joined Traffic? OR possibly others (including Webb) who joined Savoy Brown.  The Chicken Shack/Savoy Brown connection I did not know about.

If you aren't already familiar with 'em, check out Cuby and The Blizzards on YouTube.  Dutch blues band from the same era as Chicken Shack and Killing Floor.  A couple of great old vids on YouTube from back before MTV and fashion poisoned things.  Worth noting Eelco Gelling co-founder of C & the B was guitarist in Golden Earring after joining them in '77.