Sources for information and/or advice on dedicated AC lines desired

I have relocated, and the new house will allow me to at long last have dedicated AC power lines in the music listening room. Halleluiah! I’ve seen the topic discussed over the years, and have a general idea of what is needed, but can I get recommendations of sources of information about the details of what the optimum power and wiring system is, and exactly what to have done by a professional electrician (in the event that is necessary) to achieve it? And/or personal advice on wiring and power sources (excluding power conditioners---I mean just raw power. I already have Shunyata and Bybee units for conditioning) required for optimum sound quality? For instance:

- How many separate lines from the main panel to the room? Separate lines for sources vs. amps, analog vs. digital? My system sources are LP, analog tape, digital, and FM radio. Three tube pre-amps, a couple of tube and three SS power amps. And ESL speakers and powered subs also needing AC, of course.

- Amperage advisable for each line? 20 Amps?

- What to look for to determine if the already-installed wire is sufficient? And if it is not, the type and gauge of wire to have installed? 10g Romex?

- Grounding---metal rod into the earth?

- Anything else of concern not listed above.

Thanks for any recommendations of sources of information. Personal recommendations and/or advice also welcomed!

128x128bdp24
Ghost, no if you go to the Tripp Lite home page, and search for medical isolation transformers, you will see what they offer- mine is an 1800, I think, comes with both a 20 amp and 15 amp plug. Not as cheap as the one you flagged, but not crazy money- I think around 600 US. Here it is: [url]http://www.tripplite.com/isolator-series-120v-1800w-ul60601-1-medical-grade-isolation-transformer-6-...[/url]
Yes, I realized you were talking about a heat pump that had no direct relationship to your system. Notwithstanding dedicated lines, separate subpanel, etc. there are a couple of lights and appliances in my house that when operating, can be heard through the system, and my solution is the same as yours- Don’t throw that switch! :)

Thanks for the follow up Whart.  Hopefully it's of use to bdp.  

heheheh..."don't throw that switch!"   Exactly.
Oh, it is Ghost! Thanks again everybody, the research continues. Thanks for the invite FF; I'm actually just across the border in Vancouver, Washington. A nice, quiet, all-residential single-family home neighborhood---no light industry or other noise creators. Portland's teeming with construction, bulldozers everywhere! I coincidently had already checked out your room and eq in the virtual section. Wow, I'm embarrassed ;-( ! 
bdp- somebody on the Hoffman forum had a question about subs for magneplanars, if you are a member there, would you be willing to chime in on the dipole GR/Rythmik thing? 
thank you. 
Sure would Bill, I’ll get over there and find it. I gotta include that Forum in my daily routine; I’m not a regular like I should be. I met Steve in the Tower Records in Sherman Oaks in the mid-90’s, and arranged to interview him for Mike Fremer (to be published in The Tracking Angle). Never followed through!