Stylus cleaner

Which have you found to be very effective...?
128x128infection
As many have noted the key to a good cleaning regime is actually not letting the stylus get dirty in the first place so
  1. Clean LPs
  2. Inspect and clean tip at least once each session (Oznow Zerodust or magic eraser)
  3. Keep dust and dirt away from cantilever (i.e. keep the room clean)
  4. Infrequently more thorough clean with brush/liquid or ultrasonic
As it's step #4 that is most likely to damage things it's the one to avoid as much as possible and if you are doing #1-3 regularly you should not need to go to step #4 very often at all
@don_c55  google it, i tend to trust Nakatsuka-San and Zyx distributors:

Be careful with stylus cleaning fluid. Too much over time and you can dissolve the bond between the stylus tip and the cantilever. Zyx actually warns against using fluid for that reason. I've used a Zero Dust for years now. 

Many Cartridge Manufacturers today do usually discourage the use of Liquids, and the Distributor of ZYX told me either Onzow Zerodust, or Mister Clean ME Eraser only. The fluids needed many times to remove baked on Stylus Crud can no doubt be also agressive enough to harm Stylus Bonding Adhesives. 

FWIW, I have been using the Magic Eraser to clean my two cartridges for a while.  While this works very well on my Ortofon OM-30, it is less effective on my Denon DL-160.  I would guess that the smaller stylus profile (which is how you get more detail from your LPs) of the Denon doesn't catch as well on the Magic Eraser fabric.  I have had a stubborn dust bunny on the Denon that the Magic Eraser and a dry stylus brush have been unable to dislodge.

I am ordering an Onzow - hat tip to chakster.

I just blow on tip most of the time. No contact works best and longest
I have Stanton 1/4 oz bottle that i purchased 25 years ago and it's still near-full.