Stylus cleaner

Which have you found to be very effective...?
128x128infection
Infection:,

As ghosthouse stated above,... It's more important to have a (cleaned lp) to start with. Any stylus cleaner is really secondary, but still of importance.

(I just have an issue with others starting a thread without explaining their procedure or why they started the thread in the first place! In this scenario, the OP gets away with not contributing (at all) to their own benefit!!!!)

Been using the Last cleaner forever. Works great
+1. I use it before and after every side. I make a point of minimizing how much of the cantilever it is applied to, to minimize the possibility that any of the liquid may migrate to the cartridge’s internal suspension.

I also clean my records with a Nitty Gritty machine, btw.

Regards,
-- Al

Use magic eraser followed by a soft brush back to front. Inspect occasionally with something like this:

Pocket-Mini-60X-LED-UV-Light-Jeweler-Loupe-Magnifying-Magnifier-Glass-Microscope

No relation to seller. I have one of these and it is great to check and see if your stylus is clean.

There are plenty of threads on magic eraser here at Audiogon.
Great input guys, thank you. 

And thanks for the laugh slaw...!

I was using Audio Technica fluid but since my cartridge upgrade (Lyra Skala) I wanted something better.
As previously mentioned I have ordered the Dust Buster by Vinyl Passion but I'm certainly interested in the Onzow & Flux. 
Additionally I do of course endeavour to maintain clean records...!

Fluid stylus tip cleaning is strictly prohibited for most of the hi-end cartridges such as ZYX etc!

Onzow is the best solution, you will find it for reasonable price from japanese sellers on ebay.

Cardas LP with ultrasonic cleaning signal works also like demagnetizer but can not harm your MC/MM/MI cartridge.  The best tool ever!