Power cables for PassLabs preamp and poweramp

I just setup my pass xp20 pre and xa30.5 class A amp, finally moved n unboxed everything after 15 months.  I been wanting 2 try some new pc I now have nordost---soundstrings---AQ----n just bought a shunyata ps 8 package----I find the venom defender does not sound good with the pass equipment.

Those r just a few of the PC I have used in the past, I have been advised 2 go with the Shunyata PC.
I would be thankful for ur input.....I also just ordered Maplewood 4" speaker plinths for my Gallo speakers
because I now have a concrete floor 4 the first time-------player is oppmodwright full mods. 
128x128henrycai
Hi Guys,

I want 2 thank everyone 4 there input....but I would like
2 add once again.....I have spent a lot of money on
this hobby for the last 40 years or so..... I no longer
feel the need or want 2 spend $2,000 or $3,000
on power cords that cost $100 or less 2 make.......

I feel $500 or $600 is good enough.....I also feel
that the WyWires PC our a find sounding cord
plus will mate my Pass equipment just fine.......

I think we all know that there will always be something
better or different......how much better....how much more..
after all my years this does get boring....Remember
people make BIG BUCKS off Cable .... I guess you
can call it the Big Ripoff......because it really is........

Hope I didn't piss anyone.....be well.....Henry.
Most tests I did in almost 18 years were with cables. That is way cables are a component in each set I create.

All my tests were in many different price ranges. Always to find the best for the money. Based on all the tests I did I can say that over 95% of all products in audio shops are not worth the price they cost.

As a perfectionist I hate the inferior products in audio the most. Because they don’t add anything in the world of audio. For customers it is difficult to judge because most people in audio are not honest and miss the insight and knowledge need for music and audio.

The thing I hate a lot are the paid tests in audio. Because they give the wrong information of the real quality a product owns.

The world of audio is getting smaller each year and they way of how audio is presented this proces cannot be stopped. I think it is time to change it.

Audio only can win when it becomes more transparent and the focus will be more on quality and music. Every person loves music, so you need to find a way to make more people enthousiastic.

Real musical emotion is the only way to create a better world for audio. And make more people want it. The quality and knowledge in audio at this moment are not strong enough to give the people what the would like to get.

That is why there is a need to do things differently!

herndonb,

Thank you 4 the info. will keep it in mind......
 have not been listening much lately but I do
 like the life WyWires PC brought 2 the music....

I just ordered 3 Burly IC....should arrive on the
 5/12......I already have the Burly speaker cable...

then I will start listening again......But I still have not
 received my maple shade speaker plinths.........so
 till then I do not feel I will know what my system
 really sounds like....anyone have any input for
 speakers  for my pass equipment....Henry.
As above,
we have Kimber, Purist Audio and Wy Wires mentioned.
Any other PC (s) worth mentioning to mate with Pass Labs gear?