Sonus Faber Guarneri - will any aiddtional isolation be beneficial?

Hello, couple month ago I bought new Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution speakers with their matching stands. They reside on a hard flood floors. Did anybody tried and got effective results by adding additional isolation under SF Guarneri granite bases? The granite bases have small rubber footers at the corners. Is that possible to remove them so granite bases can be directly attached/coupled to the something like symposium svelte shelves?

Thank you for your help.

denon1

Folks, thank you for all good advises. Yes, I know that many speakers benefit from proper isolation and I have done it before many times with good benefits, but I would really appreciate somebody's input who have/had Sonus Faber Guarneri (original, Momentos or Evolutions) and did try any additional isolation under their granite bases. Will additional isolation under Guarneri's granite bases effect their sound?

Thank you.

Larryi -- not sure I'm confident that the Townshend stuff would match with the Symposium at all well. If I understand it correctly the intent of the Townshend podiums is to isolate the speaker from the floor and not to dissipate vibration in any way -- using multiple add on footers/platforms/springs may lead to them fighting one another which is why Townshend recommend you remove all feet when using their kit. Maybe if the Symposium platform is more an extension of the cabinet, then the podium/pods are the feet it makes sense? 
Denon 1, I think the G’s benefit from a couple of things. Like most speakers they are best when away from the back and side walls. As to isolating the marble bases, well i think that this may be desirable on a suspended floor, but not so much on a harder/non-suspended floor...or carpet. I have thought about adding an isolation base-- not under the stands, but between the stands and the speakers. This might prove to be beneficial....but it could also introduce problems. The biggest issue I would see would be that the speaker is now raised too high off the ground and the seating position therefore would typically be too low. Is there a reason why you are not happy with your current set-up?
I’m using some Soundocity SEV9 with my ProAc Studio 148s. Spikes to metal floor protectors on top of hockey pucks. Works very well with the bottom porting. Might put some thin granite slabs between the pucks and carpet
As your speakers are new, I would listen for a few months without changing anything. After that, IMO, there is absolutely no way to predict what effect  changing the footers will have without trying it. There are too many variables to be able to say which footer will sound best to you. BTW, those are absolutely gorgeous speakers. Just a note about Symposium, I tried the slim platforms under my Opera monitors and found it made them sound too thin in my room. This might have been good if they had boomy bass, but it didn’t work for me. Just try to enjoy. Really.