Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
@tbg , I do like your story and the funny thing is I have trialed and used a lot of brands. Some that were very hard to fit in, some that were just awful, some that had more bells N' whistles and tweaks than your 007 Vanquish, but it was the companies that were simple, solid, well built and not pulled from a bulk roll of wire that stood out in my system. The one that makes you track the same song again to see if you played the rite cut as your jaw drops. That is the one that above all should stand out.

If you can find a company that has all the qualities your looking for, fits your budget,  works in your system to the best that you have heard, then the synergy will be there. Those are the ones to leave in and enjoy..................
@knghifi, at that point in time yes, and many times B4, but like what I have said in the above, there is always a brand that does that something different and these CPT cords do everything way better and give me that "LIVE" sound. The end result is nothing I have heard thus far. And I still have three more to swap out.......I just wonder how far ones jaw can drop??????
I see some of the long time audiogoner's posting here now that I know well, some of which I have read their professional review's, and I trust their ear's on some audio,  @ tbg,  I  bet you could get the cpt company to send you some power cord's for review,  and in trade,  do an honest write good or bad, with comparison's to what you have there,  since I'm familiar with some high fidelity power cord's sound,  if this review indeed took place,  I would encourage you to email me where to read it tbg, always a pleasure to read some of the review's you produce. 
audiolabyrinth, I actually hate to review power cords. One has to spend much time letting them settle down or breakin and certainly one never wants to make the judgment that A is better than B, as it is really only my opinion, B is going to be mad, and with other equipment may reverse my judgment. I view reviews as my personal experiences, which may not be shared by others.