Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi

Bacardi, No, I haven’t. The drawback to the CPT cables to me was the low gauge and low current it draws which limits it to low power sources. But, as you mentioned they will have a larger gauge version soon so I would be interested in trying it.

Want to swap a set to audition?

I have long been an audiophile and remember the first audiophile power cord I ever heard of, Duntech. I had to modify a power amp with an attached power cord so that I could use it. Now we are faced with countless pcs. I have probably tried thirty different ones from the first that cost an outrageous $100!

I am now trying the High Fidelity Cables Pros, that are so outrageously expensive that I hesitate to tell anyone. But damn they allow a sound stage that I never thought possible. What to say to those enjoying the CPT? Enjoy them. None of us will ever get to hear a full range of the pcs available. I do remember when I first got a PC from Siltech while I was using one from Radio Shack. The Radio Shack was clearly better and I returned the Siltech. About a year later I saw a new Siltech that looked just like the Radio Shack in construction.

I presently use High Fidelity power cords and have found the recent ones, not surprisingly better. I also find they don't sound at all like other power cords. So some of the differences of opinion maybe just tastes.

@ozzy , These power cords are never coming out of my system and in fact I am grabbing a couple more over the next month. Ozzy, I know you like to mix and match and even swap out cables all the time but for me the CPT are keepers. The Real Deal!
bacardi OP567 posts05-04-2016 4:28pm@ozzy , These power cords are never coming out of my system and in fact I am grabbing a couple more over the next month. Ozzy, I know you like to mix and match and even swap out cables all the time but for me the CPT are keepers. The Real Deal!

Hey Rum, didn't you say the same about HiDiamond too?  LOL!

I'll try when they offer a high current version for BIG amps.
@tbg , I do like your story and the funny thing is I have trialed and used a lot of brands. Some that were very hard to fit in, some that were just awful, some that had more bells N' whistles and tweaks than your 007 Vanquish, but it was the companies that were simple, solid, well built and not pulled from a bulk roll of wire that stood out in my system. The one that makes you track the same song again to see if you played the rite cut as your jaw drops. That is the one that above all should stand out.

If you can find a company that has all the qualities your looking for, fits your budget,  works in your system to the best that you have heard, then the synergy will be there. Those are the ones to leave in and enjoy..................