Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi

Hi,

I actually have tested $5000-$18000 power cords and in my opinion the CPT cords will definitely NOT sound broken compared to any power cord you test them against, regardless of that power cables price point. I would put the CPT cord in my top 3 favorite power cords. Keeping in mind there is no best but rather best your system and your ears. We have tested over 400 different cable models, not brands but models and truth be told there are a ton of different cable flavors. For my system, after auditioning over 90 different power cable models, I now play with 3 different power cords in my system and the CPT cords are in my top 3 power cables of all time. Every time I added a CPT cord to my reference system, the system had more resolution, more information and more inner detail. The bass was much easier to locate in the soundstage and the midrange sounded more like a SET midrange. The system became more holographic. Usually there are trade-offs when you switch from cable to cable but I have not found any trade-offs with the CPT power cords. They do however take 150 hours to break in and the first 50 hours are a little painful.

It is interesting to hear people say the word "best" because I have not heard best but rather system matching in regard to cabling. I have heard bad cables that just never opened up or cables that were thin sounding with a lack of bottom end and that type of cable is not for me. We have seen approximately10 sets of HF cables come in on trade, no power cables from HF and I thought the RCA cables sounded good but they were not the best for the person that traded them in to my company.

The one thing I find funny is people coming on forums and saying they have not tried the product that the original post was about but then that same person says they have heard a better product. I also wonder why people equate spending huge funds on cables, to making the cable sound much better. I have heard some pretty darn good sounding sub $1000 cables and that is another reason I like the CPT cords, no gouging from CPT.

We are an audio distribution company in Canada and we like the CPT product so much that we decided to distribute the CPT cords in Canada. My suggestion would be to try a CPT cord against what you consider your favorite power cord because you might just be shocked, as I was!

Cheers,

4orreal,  I was hoping you would have a sinceable conversation,  not the childish one you are initiating that should be ignored,  you know nothing of what I own, and if you were mature enough,  we could enjoy a reasonable conversation,  lol!
@audiolabyrinth. Let's keep this mature and professional. Simply try a CPT cord. But hold your jaw, because it will fall...... 

Bacardi,  please answer my questions of price point of power cord's you used,  and the cost of the cpt power cord's,  thankyou.