Need Balanced DAC with optical and coaxial inputs for 2 channel home theater system

For my 2 channel home theater system (only), I am considering replacing my Musical Fidelity M1 DAC A with a better sounding DAC.  My needed inputs are one cable box using optical and one Sony Blu-ray player using coaxial.  I need balanced outputs (XLR) to connect the DAC to my Ayre AX-7e integrated amplifier.

The Wyred 4 Sound DAC-2 ($1,500) and the Parasound Zdac DAC ($2,500) are on my review list.  Any comments on these units?  Or, what other DAC's should I add to my list?   Considering my two input sources, will I really get better sound if I replace the Musical Fidelity M1 A DAC?

The sound quality using the Musical Fidelity M1 DAC is much better than than using the cable box RCA outputs direct to the Ayre AX-7e amp (my system is wired using both options using the source switch on the M1 DAC).  

Since the Parasound Zdac v.2 DAC is priced at $2,500 that is my top budget but I really prefer to keep the cost under $2,000.  Your comments and suggestions are appreciated.

hgeifman
A comment of limited help, perhaps.  Anyway, I have a PS Audio PWDII and really like it.  I haven't compared it to your other options, but they're going for between $1000 & $1500 and I really like mine.  I've only compared it to their award winning DSD, but actually preferred the PWD (enough to re-buy one).  I thought it sounded more natural, definitely a better fit for my system (coincident speakers/amps), other ears agreed.  In any case, with the DACs pushing down the price, they're a good deal right now.
P.S. I’m in a similar two-channel w/ TV & movies (the last Kuro Plasma) situation. I run a macmini (usb), PS4 (optical), DirecTV (coax), & cd/dvd player (xlr coax) through mine. All are both audio and video sources. 
I have the essence HDACC.

You can extract high resolution audio from blu-ray and DVD via the HDMI input and output.

As a stand alone DAC, I am very impressed with the sound quality.

That said, there are no returns or refunds as all sales are final. The unit will be replaced for warranty issues only. 
Hi Zipbang, Are you saying that the Essence DAC HDACC allows me to run a HDMI cable from my cable box to the Essence (video & audio) and another HDMI cable fro the Essence DAC to my Pioneer Plasma TV for video?   I would then run balanced cables (XLR) from the Essence to my Ayre AX-7e integrated amplifier for the audio.  Will the use of a HDMI cable from the cable box to the DAC to the amplifier result in higher sound quality (than my optical cables)?   My Sony Blu-Ray player will continue to use a coaxial from the Sony to the Essence DAC for audio (already has HDMI to the TV), correct?