Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
@donzi, do any of your components have any ground hum? Most preamps have that issue.  If so put a CPT 150 on it. They are really dead quiet and Just stunning....you won't take it off...
I didn't use any power conditioning before I tried an Equi=Core 300 and Matrix outlet strip, now I understand the need for these products. My system has blacker, quieter backgrounds, more subtle detail, wider & deeper soundstaging, a more relaxed presentation and ease of listening, with no reduction of dynamic contrasts. The price is very reasonable and significantly less than most other similar devices. 
       As I understand it, the E=Q takes the 120V line and using only a specially designed transformer, splits it into 2, 60V halves of opposite phases, drains the noise off to ground, and reconnects the halves for a quiet 120V output. I probably have part of the explanation wrong, but that is the gist of how it works, no fancy circuitry, just solid engineering and transformer wizardry. Maybe Mark can add some more information.
I have not tried the Equi=Cores yet but I am a fan of balanced power over traditional line conditioning.  My Son of Q balanced power supply by Equi=Tech easily outperformed my much more expensive Audience aR6-TSSOX line conditioner as far as noise floor and dynamics but also resolved my subwoofer hum, something my Audience couldn't touch.  The Audience brought about some smoothness beyond what the Son of Q could provide but it wasn't enough to justify keeping both and so I sold my Audience.  The CPT chords are a great value if you only need 1-2 chords but if you're interested in applying the benefit of balanced power to all of your gear, you might find better value in something like the Son of Q which has 8 receptacles and can drive up to 1500 watts.  With something like the Son of Q, I have also found that I no longer need (or benefit from) many of the expensive mains cables I have on hand although I continue to use them because I have them (Audience AU24SE, Dynamic Designs Challenger AE15).

Even better than my balanced power setup, however, are the High Fidelity Cables products.  I am new to this magnetic conduction technology and I stumbled upon these at AXPONA and am currently evaluating the MC6-Hemisphere line conditioner + CT-1 power chords.  While more expensive, the difference is there.  The noise floor is even quieter, the dynamic contrasts seem greater, the tonal density is just unreal but the most spectacular thing about it is the electrostatic-like speed and transparency my system has acquired.  Compared to my balanced power supply, this is at a whole other level.
@romazicon, I really think you should give the CPT power cords a try now that you said you've tried the High fidelity. I haven't trialed them myself but heard about them. For price the HF are really really steep and at 1/3 to 1/4 of the price the CPT may just drop your jaw, as it did mine and many others....
We have had a lot of initial success with our EQUI=CORE 300 and the WireWorld Matrix, and IEC inlet Power Bar. You can use up to 6 components (paying attention to max power) in this configuration. 

Most folks are running these with their "front ends" - but we know of many systems running an E=C for their power amps or integrated amps. 

Here to help - 

[email protected]