interconnect choice

I have the option of buying 15ft harmonic technology truth link silver or mit mi330 plus interconnects. this will go between my modwright ls100 and kwa100se. is any one of these a clear winner or markedly different? thanks.
jimbones
Pretty sure Morrow's also use no shield whatsoever, except on their phono cables and they do it differently from others. Have not heard their cables but have read up on their construction and I have no doubt they sound very nice. Lots of people rave about them.
adg I anxiously await your findings. I am beginning to think in terms on cable construction rather than brand. That should dictate.
Received my WyWires Silver XLR IC and compared it to my Clear Days and here's my opinion on the difference between the two.

The WyWires is definitely smoother and has a little bigger stage with more depth to the backstage. Definitely a little more relaxed but not lifeless. I am running it between my ModWright and Pass amp and it has more roundness to its presentation and knowing what tube amps sound like it's a little like I pulled out the Pass and threw in a nice ARC tube amp. Surprising the bottom end has a little more fullness and maybe digs just a little deeper. 

Back to to the Clear Days. I have two sets of these balanced cables and for the money they are great and the only reason I picked up the WyWires was someone had a used one for sale here and knowing much much Dan Wright likes them I previously purchased the WyWires Silver Juice II PC and love it. So when this WyWires Silver XLR came up I thought why not give it a try. Back to the Clear Days... right? The Clear Days definitely has more detail and its not edgy or bright but it's there and to me sounds more like a live event. If the music is raw with bite the Clear Days passes it on. The bass is very good but not as full or round as the WyWires; it's a little tighter. The stage is nearly as wide but instead off having the depth it's a little more forward but not much. The Pass sounds very good with the Clear Days but it's not fooling anyone it's a tube amp; a very good SS amp, yes. Again it's a great interconnect for the money.

If I was looking at buying a new WyWires Silver XLR I'd probably still do it but not sure it's 3X, 2X or even 1 1/2 times better but I do prefer it and being a huge fan of Paul of Clear Days that's not what I wanted to say. Yes the WyWires retailed for more than twice, almost 3X's as much as the Clear Days so I think that speaks very highly of the Clear Days.
Thanks. I went to his site and the only thing he promotes is his speaker cable. Guess I would have to call him.