Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
butler, sorry for this very late reply. I was so busy with Axpona that I did not really check the thread. We had two rooms and our big room received top 5 from J. Valin and the best cost no object analog setup awards.
JA30 MKII have the bass that is better then most SS amps. By better I mean more natural, with more air and greater transparency. They was able to get more then adequate bass out of the two 10in ceramic drivers of Marten Coltrane 3. Several SS amps that I tried failed to do so.  "Bloated" would be the last word that would come to my mind. Also, KT150 have the best bass of all tubes that I have ever heard which certainly helps. 

George
Thanks Kyomi, figured you were busy, glad that your room did so well.  I have a few more questions, mostly about impedance matching with the preamp when I make the decision which one I'm going with.  I'll give you a call before hopping on a plane to Chicago.

butler, thank you. Feel free to call me any time. I will at the Munich show Tuesday through Monday. 
For your information the the output transformers are not all gauranteed for life. I have a 20 year old Defy DA 30 with a bad transformer and not only is it not covered they do not even have a replacement for it. Jadis will, however, be happy to sell me 2 current transformers for a paltry $2000.00 CAD. My amp will now become a pretty boat anchor! BTW, my amp is the same as a I-35...  different transfo though!