InfiniCaps or V cap upgrades for ARC LS7

Hello Guys,

Just want to get better sound out of my LS7.  Wondering between InfiniCaps and V caps which would you guys recommend for output coupling caps.  Don't know if it worth it since it is very old.

Regards,
Eddy    
eddy1
Save your money for the dac upgrade, then the room treatments, and when your wife will allow, the speaker upgrade. Then revisit the preamp. Take a breath, Eddy! haha Cheers,
Spencer
Hi eddy,
Replacing the coupling caps can make a very noticeable different (agree with Dave of Clarity caps) and the V cap OIMP you're considering are very worthwhile upgrades. The cost of those caps represent good value. I'd do this upgrade if I were you. I used these  caps in a Quicksilver preamplifier(replaced original MIT caps)  in the past with a very fine outcome.
Charles,
I agree with DG. MIT makes caps that sound good, mainly the RTX (styrene and tin) and PPFXS (polypropylene and tin). Before spending big bucks, you might want to try some smaller valued caps in your system, and see what works in your system. Some caps sound brighter than others, and that may sound good in your system. In your system. Can't repeat that too often. In your system.

Some caps may sound so bad that you think of giving up listening. I'm serious. And if you've just spent big bucks ... well, you just might.

I would begin with MIT (above) and Relcap Teflons. Then see.