InfiniCaps or V cap upgrades for ARC LS7

Hello Guys,

Just want to get better sound out of my LS7.  Wondering between InfiniCaps and V caps which would you guys recommend for output coupling caps.  Don't know if it worth it since it is very old.

Regards,
Eddy    
eddy1

Modifying it might reduce its resale value, but if you intend to keep it for awhile you will be pleasantly surprised by the improvement after replacing the stock REL caps and also the Wima filtering caps on the power rails.  I did this to an old ARC PH2 and was amazed.  I was going to sell it for beans, but after modifications it has become my MM phono stage of choice.

For this application I wouldn't stretch for V-Caps.  Infinicap is now Dynamicap-- which at least offers the consistency of being ARC's current cap supplier.  Or try MIT PPFXS or ClarityCap MR or ESA.

Dave
ClarityCap OEM Sales 

I think it won't reduce price of LS7 that is now more like vintage unit that sooner-later will need re-cap anyways. 
It may increase it's value if the label will say "serviced".
You have to consider that a pair of V-Cap TFTF 2.0 uF output coupling caps will set you back about $800. 
Thank you everyone for your suggestions.  

gs5556,
If it is V-cap I was looking at V-Cap Film Capacitor 2uf / 250VDC, OIMP Series, 5% tolerance, 0.67" D x 1.7" L.  It is about $50 each.
Save your money for the dac upgrade, then the room treatments, and when your wife will allow, the speaker upgrade. Then revisit the preamp. Take a breath, Eddy! haha Cheers,
Spencer