Power cables for PassLabs preamp and poweramp

I just setup my pass xp20 pre and xa30.5 class A amp, finally moved n unboxed everything after 15 months.  I been wanting 2 try some new pc I now have nordost---soundstrings---AQ----n just bought a shunyata ps 8 package----I find the venom defender does not sound good with the pass equipment.

Those r just a few of the PC I have used in the past, I have been advised 2 go with the Shunyata PC.
I would be thankful for ur input.....I also just ordered Maplewood 4" speaker plinths for my Gallo speakers
because I now have a concrete floor 4 the first time-------player is oppmodwright full mods. 
128x128henrycai
The Purist Audio Limited had a burning period of over 21 days. And this 24 hours a day. I really hated this!
Pass Labs creates a wide and deep stage, but individual focus of instruments and voices is not as palpable and intimate as in real.

I had many conversations about this with Desmond in the past. He said that the .8 series is more intimate and sharper focussed.

That is why MIT and Shunyata doesn't make sense. Because they own the wrong properties you need.

Pass labs with MIT and Shunyata has nothing to do with how music sounds and is being build as a stage. 

That is why people need to go back to basic. Start listening  to acoustic music. This way distributers and shops give customers the wrong thoughts about music and audio.

In highend it is even worse, I visited people with expensive sets and the endresults were often so low. 

The price you pay doesn't garantee you anything. The word highend is a farce as well. Because it is used the wrong way. Many people believe that expensive audio will give you the best sound possible.

The people who write about it, are often paid. So people get the wrong ideas and thoughts about brands and audio. 

In 18 years of time I seldom auditioned sets who owned all parts of Tru-Fi. This says it all that the way how people create audio sets is ineffective.

When you are not aware of the properties of each part, you never will understand why the sound and stage is what you hear. 

This is the reason why I have done thousands of tests to understand it. 
I sold ( for 9 years of time) and owned Nordost Valhalla ( for 12 years) cables and also the powercables. These days in shows I often see them.

Before I auditioned a set with the new Nordost Valhalla I said: we will have about 1 metre of depth. So some people( also working in audio) listen to it and say: yesss you are right. Audio has become for me so predictable.

People who work in audio for years don’t even know the properties of the product they represent. What the F...are you doing in audio?

I think this question can be asked to most people in audio. They are responsible for all those sets who play at low level. People get the wrong advice over and over again.
Hi Guys,

I want 2 thank everyone 4 there input....but I would like
2 add once again.....I have spent a lot of money on
this hobby for the last 40 years or so..... I no longer
feel the need or want 2 spend $2,000 or $3,000
on power cords that cost $100 or less 2 make.......

I feel $500 or $600 is good enough.....I also feel
that the WyWires PC our a find sounding cord
plus will mate my Pass equipment just fine.......

I think we all know that there will always be something
better or different......how much better....how much more..
after all my years this does get boring....Remember
people make BIG BUCKS off Cable .... I guess you
can call it the Big Ripoff......because it really is........

Hope I didn't piss anyone.....be well.....Henry.