interconnect choice

I have the option of buying 15ft harmonic technology truth link silver or mit mi330 plus interconnects. this will go between my modwright ls100 and kwa100se. is any one of these a clear winner or markedly different? thanks.
jimbones
The Wonder wire is a solid conductor so it is a little stiff but not bad. It will not be as flexible as a Kimber KCAG or sound as good but it’s awfully close. I have compared the two against each other. The kimber KCAG is a great cable, but that cable would be $15k I would guess for what you need.
Meant a Kimber KCAG 15ft long would be around $5K. This homebrew cable will be around $300 plus your labor. I would recommend finishing it with techflex to pretect the insulation on the conductors. That might be another $20 and comes in many colors besides black.

If the cable is balanced with XLR's, Kimber's Silver Streak is as good as KCAG. The SS uses silver for both positive and negative legs, and copper for ground. The single-end/RCA version, on the other hand, has silver as the positive leg only, copper for both the negative and ground legs.
Correct how Kimber wires the KCAG and SS up. The digital cable has two on the positive and one on the ground; it's reverse of the analog cable. I've listened to both the KCAG and SS and the KCAG is still better. The SS is close but there is a difference. My Father has a KCAG I've lived with for sometime and that really is a great cable. Those that call it a bright cable really have a bright system to begin with; it's not the cable. Yes it's a very revealing cable so you better have nice equipment if you're going to run with it. 

KCAG has the same wire in both balanced/XLR and unbalanced/RCA versions---all three legs of silver in both versions. Balanced/XLR and unbalanced/RCA Silver Streak, on the other hand, are different from each other. Balanced/XLR Silver Streak has two legs of silver, one (ground) of copper. Unbalanced/RCA Silver Streak has only one leg of silver, the other two of copper.

So in Balanced/XLR form, Silver Streak is different from KCAG only in having copper for ground as opposed to silver. Does the copper ground wire of the balanced/XLR Silver Streak result in it being sonically inferior to the all-silver KCAG?