Where Do you buy TRANSISTORS?

There are PLENTY places to buy tubes, but nothing much around to buy TRANSISTORS. NTE replacements mostly BAD. Where to get REAL Sunken, Motorolla, Toshiba, NEC power transistors? Don't offer me ebay. Recently purchased NOS with clear marks of mounting onto the chassis and sent them back without even mounting them.
czarivey
http://www.profusionplc.com

Above a link to a Sanken dealer

Motorola you can get a Mouser - mostly as On Semi, another good domestic supplier is DigiKey

Toshiba really does not make Audio Transistors anymore

Best of luck

Peter
A couple years back, I needed Toshiba MOS-FETs to repair a Hafler 9505.  Bought a bunch of them from an eBay seller in Israel.   Brand new, perfect and in the original packaging.  One must know how to shop, on the Bay.   This is the guy's store: http://stores.ebay.com/AudioFET?_rdc=1
Thanks rodman,
It's indeed neat seller with great selection of semi-s -- will definitely check if I need any parts from him.
As I got now my restoration lab rolling, I can't risk or waste time on ebay searching for NOS transistors anymore. I don't find -- I either google replacement or find datasheet of NOS transistor and match parameters. Semiconductor parts shopping became later days BIG PAIN. Not every time Mouser, Newark, Digikey will have proper equivalents which means more time to spend to research each circuit element that needs attention.
As an example, to restore vintage Peavey series 400 bass head amp, I had to wait 7 weeks to get 16 output power transistors. 
My orientation is on local sales, because I don't like to ship and don't like spending on packaging more than unit worth to handle it safe. Working with tube units is somewhat less complicated, but requires higher dollar customer. Moreover the investment for as-is unit is substantially larger vs. solid states silver plate receivers. 
East Coast Transistor Parts used to be the goto. They are now www.kenwoodparts.com/

Ebay can be a bad place to look as there are so many counterfeits being offered that will simply blow up when installed. Ask me how I know. Its odd that its actually easier finding tubes now than it is semiconductors for gear that might be considerably newer than the tube gear.