interconnect choice

I have the option of buying 15ft harmonic technology truth link silver or mit mi330 plus interconnects. this will go between my modwright ls100 and kwa100se. is any one of these a clear winner or markedly different? thanks.
jimbones
If you're already using WyWires, I stick with those.
+1.
Although it depends on what you prefer to hear. I went from Harmonic Tech Magic Link (older version, not the current III's), which is upgrade from the Truths, to WyWire. I preferred the WyWires overall - they sounded more natural to me, especially high freqs. and things like cymbals (still shimmered with excellent decay, but had wood on metal sound vs. HT's metal on metal sound when cymbals were struck with drum sticks) and Miles' muted trumpet (HT's produced ear-piercing sound vs. WyWires' more natural, deeper, textural sound). I found the HT's floated an image above/between the speakers like no other cable, but natural tone was more important to me so I preferred the WyWires.
OK so I a bone head. My pre does have balanced out. So that is settled, I prefer to go XLR. Also FYI my WyWires are only 1M so thats why I can't use them anymore. Also what are the Daedalus DiDs
How long of a set of ICs do you need? Your LS100 does have XLR out but it's not a balanced signal, just a XLR jack passing a single output signal. It still might make sense for you to go balance to the input on your KWA100SE. I'd call Dan and ask him. If you do call ask him about the Daedalus DiDs... isolation devices.

Dan sells the DiDs and being a ModWright owner he will give you a nice discount. I use them under my LS36.5 per Dans recommendation. Totally blown away by the transformation on the pre. Doesn't sound like the same preamp; more open, cleaner and unbelievable texture. Listening to upright bass I hear fingers touching and leaving the strings besides just the note. It's drastic what they do and not one of those tweaks that you have to focus hard to hear the difference... night and day difference. Call Dan and ask him his thoughts. He's pretty excited by them and I understand why. I'll be buying more. Alex at WyWires sells the DiDs too.

Back to your needed cable. How long of a pair are you needing? I use Clear Day Cables and one would think Paul pays me to go on and on about his cables. He doesn't but I'm open to some commissions for all the people I have steered to Paul... just kidding. Like many I used to make my own cables and some were pretty good but it's a lot of work and I can't build them for what Paul sells his for. I honestly don't know he does it. He's obviously buying material less than most of us can, but go online and see how much the ends cost he uses and what silver wire cost per foot and you'll see he not making much off of us. I think he just loves making great cables and not too driven by money because he could charge more easily.

Dan and Paul are just two of many great manufactures out there that make this crazy hobby fun. Both great guys that love to talk to their customers and are extremely honest. There's a reason people go on and on about them here.

Good Luck