interconnect choice

I have the option of buying 15ft harmonic technology truth link silver or mit mi330 plus interconnects. this will go between my modwright ls100 and kwa100se. is any one of these a clear winner or markedly different? thanks.
jimbones
Stringreen, OP components are fully balanced and will certainly benefit from XLR cables.

czarivey  " ...OP components are fully balanced and will certainly benefit from XLR cables."

According to the Modwright website, the OP's preamp is not fully balanced, but single-ended. That means Stringreen is correct - it might sound better with balanced connects, or not.
Clear Day Cables sound great on ModWright gear. I'd ask Dan what he thinks of using a balanced cable between your two pieces as noted above the LS100 is not a balanced preamp but it still might make sense... Dan will be honest with you regardless. WyWires is another one that works great on MW and Dan uses them. 

Clear Days single is $165 and the balance is $390 I recall. Paul usually sends them at no charge up front to make sure they work in your system and trust the person on the other end will either pay for them or send them back. I just got another balanced cable from Paul last week and I'm floored how well they perform. Great cable regardless of the price.
I have Clear Day as well....works better than anything I've tried (lots)  Ayre to Vandersteen
If you talk to Dan ask him about the Daedalus DiDs he promotes. I picked up a set for my LS36.5 and couldn't be more impressed. One of the best tweaks I've ever done. If you don't like them Dan will refund your purchase no questions asked.