Power cables for PassLabs preamp and poweramp

I just setup my pass xp20 pre and xa30.5 class A amp, finally moved n unboxed everything after 15 months.  I been wanting 2 try some new pc I now have nordost---soundstrings---AQ----n just bought a shunyata ps 8 package----I find the venom defender does not sound good with the pass equipment.

Those r just a few of the PC I have used in the past, I have been advised 2 go with the Shunyata PC.
I would be thankful for ur input.....I also just ordered Maplewood 4" speaker plinths for my Gallo speakers
because I now have a concrete floor 4 the first time-------player is oppmodwright full mods. 
128x128henrycai
Henri...if you call pass they will tell you that aftermarket cords have no effect on their products..surprised you didn't call them since your big on that lol..
I owned 5 different Pass labs poweramp and monos. I have done many many tests with cables as well.

I had many email conversations with Desmond Harington from Pass Labs about cables.

But also about properties, and which properties you need regarding cables and also powercables.

There is one brand which gave by far the best endresults without any doubt. And this is Purist audio. The latest Purist Audio Limited Edition Luminist brings them to a much higher level.

They are even superior to the best Shunyata powercables. This is how big the differences are in quality and in properties.

First you need to understand the properties of Pass Labs before you can decide which cable you can use. Because they own their personal properties as well.

My simple Kimber PK10 Gold made a noticeable improvement on my Pass amp over the stock cable. My stock cable is in the box and that's where it will stay. Actually the Kimber is a fine PC for the money.
bo 1972....

I understand what you are saying n agree.... that being said
I am no longer willing 2 spend that kind of money on any pc.

I have in the past bought new transparent XL from sound by
singer 8 ft. speaker wire for $4800 plus matching interconnects,
spent this type of money often all these years.....But I no longer
want 2 or feel I need 2 spend this amount of money on any cables.

While were on the subject of PassLabs......I would think Burly wires
made by the gentleman who does the wiring for passLabs Preamps
would also be a very good match for Pass equipment at a very
decent price.......interconnects n speakers wire.......also I did
ask if he made power cords n was sorry 2 hear he does not....
....Henry