Power cables for PassLabs preamp and poweramp

I just setup my pass xp20 pre and xa30.5 class A amp, finally moved n unboxed everything after 15 months.  I been wanting 2 try some new pc I now have nordost---soundstrings---AQ----n just bought a shunyata ps 8 package----I find the venom defender does not sound good with the pass equipment.

Those r just a few of the PC I have used in the past, I have been advised 2 go with the Shunyata PC.
I would be thankful for ur input.....I also just ordered Maplewood 4" speaker plinths for my Gallo speakers
because I now have a concrete floor 4 the first time-------player is oppmodwright full mods. 
128x128henrycai
HiDiamond P4 power cord.
The P3 is a lot of bang for the buck. But the P4 is superior.

Wow thank you for all the input it helps, the cable company is telling me 2 go with the shunyata pc.....but I have my doubts about that......
they did say 2 other pc also that no one mentioned here.....I have always been a Kimber fan n have been hearing good things about WyWires.....Dan Wright is big on them also......of course all the PC mention our good......but its about which matches best with ur equipment.....Thank You Guys....I will do some more research n thinking......henrycai 
I am now going 2 look into all power cords mentioned n there cost as soon as I send this thread.....h