Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
Gentlemen, I should have the amps by the end of this week. I will post the updates after the initial break-in. 
Butler, after living with the amps for a while now, I must state that they are better then any older Jadis amps I ever heard, regardless of the price or the power rating. As I mentioned before, they retain the usual Jadis seductivness in the midrange while adding staggering dynamics, top to bottom extention, incredible resolution and inner detail retrieval. I must say it is a new era of Jadis, thanks to Jean-Christophe Calmettes - the new ears of the company. 
Kyomi, thanks, while vacationing in California I've had a chance to listen to the JA120.....what lovely beasts these are, dynamic, great tone and organic.  If you are suggesting that the JA30's (with KT150's) are even 'better' than what I listened too (which were equipped with KT88 output tubes), then I need to hear them.  Too bad I don't have a layover in Chicago on the way home......

Kyomi:

What are the amps. connected to in relationship to preamp./speakers.

Can you give us the system contents?

Thanks,