Isolation Transformers -- Equitech or Torus?

I'm interest of Equitech 3RQE and Torus RM-16, is there any big difference in sound character between these two product? How do these two brands compare in sound quality?

PS: I'm thinking if Torsu is more worth to buy because the price of RM-16 is much cheaper than 3RQE...
mm622
@ptss

Thats an easy answer, because the majority of dealers of any audio product has a level of knowledge only as deep as the info found on the public flyer found on the manufacturers website of the wares they are selling.

Would you contact a dealer if you wanted to know the technical details of why the torridial transformer found inside one of these devices was sufficient to power an audio system? Would you be OK taking the word of a guy with no electrical background that has a quota to meet?

I hope not  

I have an EquiTech Son of Q and it's been rock solid,  my system is dead quiet with it providing power...
Torus is not balanced. Equitech is balanced, and where most of the benefits come from.
Dear Eniac. If you really want an answer you call the "dealer"; either before of after you call the manufacturer : )