Bower and Wilkins and its relationship with Classe and Rotel

Just learned recently that B&W own's Classe and Rotel. Being that their affiliated in some way do you think B&W sounds best when coupled with the two brands?
macandtosh
yeah, yeah, yeah!
i've not forgotten the room. I didn't form an opinion after 1 listen at a show, etc, etc....

ct0517 - looked at your system. extensive notes by yourself & others. tried to look for your very formed opinion on the B&W Matrix speakers but there was too much to wade thru. Can you post a link? I'd like to read what your very formed opinion is. Thanks. 
@lalitk you made mention of modwright products.Do you have any knowledge of their mods on the Oppo Blue ray player?

His gear seemed kinda pricey was just wondering if product is really that great
@macandtosh, I don't have any experience with Oppo mods. There are lots of thread and good reviews out there on Oppo mods from Modwright and Examplar. 

@bombaywalla, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. I have owned wide variety of Delta series amps in last 10 years and anyone out there will concur with me that their sound is no where near etched, screechy, bright, brittle or metallic. 

Classe amps are one of the most neutral sounding amps and mate quite well with B&W speakers.  

Ask the folks at famed Abbey Road studios :-)

Bombaywalla

.....there was too much to wade thru. Can you post a link?

BW

The Readers Digest version is available. On virtual system click on toggle details beside Components. Read the summaries for;

• Matrix 800
  • 801 Active Monitors-Currently Stored
  • 800 Series Bass Alignment Filter / Equalizer

Spend some time on the picture that shows the graph results of the Bass Alignment Filter on the 801 matrix. This was obtained from B&W UK. Some truths are revealed. Would be happy to discuss this more here as this directly affects amplification; or come say Hi on my system thread.

If the info found in the above entries is of interest, there is much more detailed information, on which the opinions were formed. But you will need to read through the posts :^) Unfortunately the AudioGon virtual system posts themselves can not be linked yet with the new system.

I am kind of intimidated to go there myself - read through my past posts. Audiophilia Nervosa can be a scary thing. I do know, if my wife discovers my moniker and reads through. I think I am in big doo doo. She will gain too much leverage.

Leave you with a thought. Everyone here knows B&W is one of the most well known, discussed brands in the Audio business. And this is why there is such a love/hate thing going on - like other brands in this position. Now whenever a regular person, not an audiophile, comes over and sees the funny looking tall speakers, and I tell them they are made by B&W.

10 out of 10 non-audiophiles; the response back is always the same.

"Oh, I didn’t know BMW made speakers"

Cheers