Can you smell your speakers when youre rockin out?

Lol, I know this a funny question, but whenever I'm listening at loud volumes, I can smell my speakers. It's always the same smell no matter what speakers I've had. It's not a burning smell, more like the insulation used in the boxes. Is it the air blowing through the insulation and then out the port, or cooked voicecoils? Like I said, it doesn't smell like burning electronics but I 'm not sure what it is. It kind of smells good; like new rubber in a bike shop or race gas smells to me. It's the association of good times :-)
128x128b_limo
He is not pushing the speakers too far. The smell comes from the materials used. MDF is obviously a material which is commonly used and carries on outgassing for many years. The woofer, crossover parts, wires etc all have a smell from the chemicals used. This is toxic but there is no law to protect us.

Every speaker i have bought has a chemical smell. If it's ported then obviously as you raise the volume, more airflow means more smell being released.

The worst speakers in this respect are the green mountain Audio.
They use fibreglass inside the cabinet (which is pretty unusual for a speaker) which then gets blown out through the port into your room. You would need a a particle counter to measure this because the fibres are invisible.
GMA also use car wax on the cabinet. It was a terribly strong smell enough to cause headaches. I removed it by scrubbing it off but it still took several months to go away.
Post removed 
fibreglass and polyester are different materials. The PMC and B&w used foam. Nothing like fibreglass. 
re. Kenjit's new posts maligning Green Mtn Audio the link to the thread is (sorry the link provided in my earlier post was incorrect):

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/warmest-sounding-green-mountain-speaker
Post removed