Naim Nait 5Si and Focal 807W Speakers

Are the Naim Nait (5si) Integrated Amplifier/s sonically good match with the Focal Speaker/s (807W).
topten
Just joining in a bit late here. I have the Naim Nait 5SI and after a couple of months of break-in I find the amp to be very neutral and actually quite intoxicating after some time of listening, you just get carried away with the music and no longer caught up in constant evaluation of your sound system, etc.  There is no such thing as the perfect system unless you have tons and tons of money to burn and hours to waste your life away. The pursuit of the high-end can be a horrible addiction never admitted to by those that pursue it.  At some point you need only to sit back and enjoy your recordings accordingly.  My system: Q-Acoustics Concept 40 floorstanders, NACA A5 Cables, Nain Naiit 5SI, Arcam IR-DAC, Kimber Silver Streak rca's, Marantz CD6005, Kimber Hero rca's, isoblocks, vibrapods, acoustic wall mounted panels.  I find Arcam gear to be o.k. for the money but it does not grab my attention, where as NAD to me has no signature to its sound, to me sounds lifeless and boring.  For intergrateds and best bang for the buck to me: Naim, Rega and Bryston. I just happen to own Naim and quite happy with my system..everyone has different ears, enjoy!  
I had the Arcam A19 for a little while, and I thought it was a very nice piece for its price range.  Smooth, open sound stage.  I think it would be a nice pairing with the revealing Focal tweeters.  Another integrated in that price range that you might consider is the Creek 50A.  I've always found Creek to be a refined, slightly relaxed sound, and I think it would pair well with your Focals.
Agree, the Creek 50A is quite refined, smooth and transparent.  IMO, it is a step up from the Arcam and NAD.  Mated with the matching CD50, it makes for an outstanding kit.  I ran this pairing with Tannoy speakers and the sound was way above its price point.  Liked it so much, I went looking for the more powerful Creek Destiny.

Regards........