Rega DAC problems

I'm having trouble getting my Rega DAC to lock on to a 24/192 feed from my Oppo 105 disk player.
I'm using Toslink connector and playing a Blu-Ray version of: Yes - Close to the Edge.
The DAC is showing 44.1-48K.
I've checked the settings on the Oppo and they look proper. Pressing the info button displays 24/192 as the sampling rate.
I tried asking Rega for help but Agon email address came back invalid.
What am I doing wrong?
128x128dweller
Well, I tried moving the Oppo closer to the Rega and hooked up with an RCA connector.
I think I'm hearing better sound with the Yes BluRay (original stereo mixes @ 24/192, 2013 mixes @ 24/96)
but the Rega LED always shows 16/44.
I've checked all Oppo audio settings and don't think this is the problem.
This is so frustrating.

The higher sampling rates sound smoother and require a volume boost (usually play @ volume "60" BluRay required "75" for equal loudness.

Mr. MoFi: I can't find the passage about Toslink in my manual.
Does Rega think they've worked this out by now?
FYI: I purchased my DAC in the last 6 months.

If anyone has a Rega that shows a 96 or 192 data lock,
please drop me a note. -Thanks
I came across this post recently and experienced the same things with Blu Ray Audio Discs running into my Rega DAC. I had it explained to me that it is a copyright protection issue with Blu Ray and will only output CD quality through the digital outs (coax and optical).
tune_man: Thanks. I guess it was too much trouble for Rega to note this somewhere. Looking forward to MQA. 
My Blu Ray Player is connected by coax to the Rega DAC and shows 44.1-48k with Blu Ray Audio as I stated but Redbook CD's played on that player show 88.2-96k and I know they are 44.1. I think the Player is upsampling as I have a Logitech Squeezebox Touch and Denon universal Player connected to the DAC with Coax and Toslink and my ripped CD's (FLAC) and Redbook CD's show 44.1 when played on those devices. My Hi-Res files from HD Tracks and Qobuz show 88.2-96k as they should when played through the DAC from my Squeezebox.
I will try and find out more and report any findings.
Thanks for your interest and effort. I've always felt ripped-off that I couldn't playback hi-res from my Oppo. It would be interesting to know if 192/24 downloads would lock-on to player.