Back wall treatment?

I have a small room which I’ve treated with bass trap in the corners and absoprtion panels at 1st reflection points on the front wall, side walls and ceiling. I am quite happy with the results. I am considering what to do with my back wall. Due to the size of the room I have to sit with my back essentially right up against this back wall. The wall only goes up to about ear level, above that its open to my family room and kitchen.

So my question is what do you suggest for this short back wall? Broadband absorption with something like the GIK 244 panel or diffusion or nothing at all?
128x128tboooe
If your head is almost against the back wall, you shouldn't need anything. Your brain automatically rejects reflective sound at that point. Sitting on a nice overstuffed couch or chair helps as well and should be all you need. It's how I listen and it works very well. 

Give it time to see how it sounds.

All the best,
Nonoise

Thank you for the reply. I understand the concept of reflected sound and the amount of delay having an impact on whether or not the brain rejects the reflection so what you said makes sense. What about room modes though?  Since I am against the back wall won't I be at the maximum amplitude of the room mode in that dimension?  If so, a broadband bass trap on the wall directly behind my head should help alleviate that room mode? 
A Skyline diffuser behind the head up on the wall is the best and most reliable product for this problem. Obviously there are a great many room acoustics issues that should be dealt with as best one can from slap echo to standing waves especially in room corners, reflected waves, you name it.