How many pair of speakers do you own?

Since I am a self proclaimed speaker nut, I was trying to justify to my wife that having 5 pair of speakers is normal for an audiophilic addict. Curious also about what type, Dynamic, Planar, Single Driver etc; If you are member of this sight, you probably have a mania towards some component or other. Mine is Loudspeakers, which I learned early are 70% of your system. To me they may be >> 80%

Thanks>>>>
bbchem
I have 7 pair, only listen to three at any one time. Main system, office system, and my son has one pair in his system. I will likely buy more some day. It's a little like black tar or crack.

I have 8 + pairs in total and several project speakers.  I have left out the garage sale stuff that turned out to be junk, e.g. Marantz early 70s I guess Marantz bookshelf made in Japan.

2 pair of Klipsch heritage  Heresy is my first big HiFi buy in 1976 and a pair of 1978 La Scalas.

2 pairs of JBL Signature Series circa late 50s early 60s both 16 Ohm.

1 pair of Tannoy Gold in DCM? type cabinets de-veneered and spray painted by some one but not on drivers .

1 pair of Von Schweickert  VR2s made in San Diego not China beautiful veneer with rear facing ambience driver user adjustable. 

1 pair of JM Lab Focal Electra 936s no Titanium  tweeter version

1 Pair of Hyperion 585 book shelf.

That's all for now not including 4 pair of headphones.

• 7.5 pairs of B&W,Cornwall I'1s,3 subs,Bose 601 and that's just in my recroom theater,another 3 sets in my back bedroom buried

I meant not the Beryllium tweeter version.  I never got  the upgrade bug with these.

I just couldn't find the right amp for them, over years of trying multiple tweaks and pre amps.    They are truly the best example of a analytical and highly detailed sounding speakers I have owned .

The Best pre for them turned out to be a  two 6SN7 - AE-3 from Cary's sub brand AES that cost me all of $350 used.  When I finally  tried some tube power amps in my case mono blocs, when Joe T was importing Consonance products. The world of great music suddenly appeared.  Yep just some crazy good sounding Chinese Consonance Cyber 800 monoblocs, with 4 EH 6CA7s in each and  NOS input and driver tubes.  I don't think the rest of their stuff is nearly as good, there is something in the trannies and circuit they used for these amps.