Unamplified Classical Music is the Best

I heard the Russian National Orchestra conducted by Mikhail Pletnev with Yuja Wang playing the piano at Davis Symphony Hall in San Francisco on Monday night.

This was unamplified classical music played by a full orchestra and is the only way to listen to classical music.  I heard Schumann (Overture to Genoveva), Mozart (piano concert (Piano Concerto No. 9), played by Ms. Wang and Tchaikovsky (Suite from Swan Lake).  It was a very enjoyable evening and I highly recommend Davis Symphony Hall when visiting San Francisco.

Davis Symphony Hall is designed so that the sound is excellent in most all seats including the balcony.   The acoustics vary slightly in different seat locations in the symphony hall so you should try different seats to see how it sounds.   My experience is that the sound is excellent on the main floor (middle section, not too far back) and I prefer it over the balcony.  

I am hoping that Tidal Streaming includes a collection of Yuja Wang albums so I can listen at home.  This was the first time I heard her music and she is an outstanding piano player.  When she finished playing Mozart, she played two jazzy pieces that were terrific.   Yuma Wang playing the piano is highly recommended.

hgeifman
"This was unamplified classical music played by a full orchestra and is the only way to listen to classical music."

"I am hoping that Tidal Streaming includes a collection of Yuja Wang albums so I can listen at home."

So you don't agree with yourself...??
Not all of the venues can deliver music perfect. I'd never go to Carnegie Hall back again for the reason of very poor acoustics. Classical musicians perform with no microphones (except recording ones), but the venue should have proper acoustics. In Carnegie hall in the orchestra seats you can hear better ambient noise from sitting crowd(even if they all sit still) more than you hear music.
One of the best venue I've been is Minnesota Orchestra.
Metropolitan Opera in NYC is descent as well.
Small church venues in Montreal are terrific as well.

There's nothing better than hearing Classical music in a well designed concert hall. 
Every season I attend the Philadelphia Orchestra's performances and unfortunately the venue is over-damped, so seating choice is a factor in obtaining quality sound.