Need small size speakers for fireplace.

I asked this some ~18 months ago, and now that the fireplace is finished and I am now in a position to consider an upgrade in the speakers I am using to augment my TV/movie viewing, I am back with this question:

What speakers are you aware of that would fit into a space 11.25" by 7” and retail at or under $1500 ?  I would likely buy a used pair. They will be used with a subwoofer, and can be closed box or ported.  I am looking to put together a list and will research suggested pairs online to narrow down pairs to purchase.  Thanks in advance.  

mesch
Joejoe, as 213runnin mentioned, given my placement constraint, I will likely be diminishing the sonic value of any speaker I choose. This I new going in. Further consideration of this has driven my decision to reduce my budget to those speakers that retail at ~$800 or less as apposed to ~$1500. That said, what speakers can you recommend that fit my space constraint and can be found used for $800?

Schubert, I am confident I would also find the Minuets to be the best of my list, however retail at ~2x the price of the Zensors, which, based on reviews seem to be of high sonic value.  After further consideration I have shortened my current  list to the Minuet and the Zensor 1.  Thanks miqueca for the comments on the Zensors.

I remain searching for other options.

I had to downsize my system recently & I thought replacing my beloved S.F.Toy Towers was going to be impossible.I was WRONG!
 3 days into a new pair of Dali Zensor 3's I'm not missing the TT's one bit!The Dali's have that same ability as the S.F.to wring out superb detail while staying musical.The Royal Menuet's are probably my next upgrade as I downsize further.
If your still interested,after about 100 hours the Zensor 3's bass became too much for my smallish living room so they went back & the Zensor 1's are now in their place.After almost 100 hours they have more than enough bass for my apartment & sound heavenly driven by 10wpc.SE EL34 tube integrated amp!
Thanks freediver! I haven’t made any moves yet but the Zensor 1s remain on my list. I did replace the Pioneer integrated with a Cambridge 540A which provided a little more power and somewhat more refined. 
Just bought a pair of DALI Zensor 1s here on AG. Havn't received them yet but will get back once I've had some experience with them.