Wilson Sasha 1

I've been toying with the idea of upgrading from my wilson sofia 2s to a pair of Sasha 1s.   I love my sophias, but I'm looking for a little bit more low end authority.   I've noticed on Audiogon that there are a lot of Sasha 1s being sold at some pretty discounted prices.   Is there a reason for that?

I like the aggresiveness of Wilson, but should I be looking elsewhere?
rshad0000
Consider adding a subwoofer to your system. You can add as much slam as you want. Joe
Jnovak,  Interesting that you mention that.  I have two JL Audio f112s that i pretty much exclusively use for the home theater portion of my set up.   Maybe I should consider the new JL Audio CR-1 crossover and just try and utilize my f112s better.
I have experimented through the years with adding high quality subs to systems that already seem to have sufficient bass. In most cases I found that not only does the bass improve, but there seems to be a 'lifting -of-the veil' so to speak in the other octaves as well. I have spent some time with the JL subs (mentioned above) along with other high-end offerings. I can't help but think that the right balance of Sasha 1 and the JLs could result in something pretty special, albeit that it would take some patience to get the crossover and sub placement just right to make it all come together.
Thanks brauser.   I may start off trying to do this with the sophia 2s first and then move up to the sasha's later.
Rshad000,
did you ever get the Sasha's? I went from Wilson Audio Watt Puppy 7's to the Sasha's, love them. I almost got Magico's but the Sasha's sounded better and fuller at lower volumes, both sound great loud. I have a T+A integrated amp and use the Chord Dave as my DAC, High Fidelity Reveal magnetic cables, Niagra power, Clearaudio turntable and a Manley Chinook tube phono amp & an Aurender music server. All sounds great with the Sasha's.