Power conditioning from the ground up

I am exploring power conditioning for my rig. I have read plenty of threads where the opinions seem to be varied.

I am looking into replacing wall receptacles, adding a power conditioner, upgrading wiring to a thicker gauge and dedicating several breakers for my set-up.  

Some questions I have:

If I had upgrade the wall receptacle but my in-wall wiring is subpar, will the wall receptable be redundant?

If you have a power conditioner but you have a cheap $1 duplex outlet, is the power conditioner redundant?

I am trying to better understand where my focus should be. In regards to what I am looking to achieve, I want the usual (blacker blacks, deeper soundfloor, wider soundstage, less grit, more details, etc.) 

Ultimately, I would like to achieve as close to a holographic image as possible to where the image is suspended or hanging in the air. Maybe the answer to query isn't power conditioning, I would like to hear your ideas for how to achieve what I am seeking within my current set-up if possible:

VPI Scout 1.1
Soundsmith Zephyr MKII (HOMI)
Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum (KT120)
Zu Soul MKII
Zu cables

Thanks,

Aaron

asp307
nice info, lalitk. I recently added 2 10 guage , 20 amp circuits for my amp(s), and 4 12 guage 20 amp circuits for the rest of the system while renovating my living room. I figured pretty much what the articles said, start with quality outlets and wires and you can't go wrong. Still sheetrocking (5/8) so I have not checked it all out yet.
Consider an isolation transformer. Plitron makes a good one, good enough for medical equipment, and sells directly to the public. It's a spectacular deal.

Then run 10AWG Romex to good industrial grade outlets, say $15 each from an electrical supply. That's what I've done for a high end system.
If you want to see the light a grounding conditioner is a must. 
Dedicated line with Maestro.
Passive AC conditioner
Grounding conditioner plus a dedicated ground rod for system.

@asp307,
After a lot of experimentation, I settled on the Furutech GTX-D outlet. If you are looking for a good outlet that does everything right at a lower price I suggest the Avatar Acoustics After burner AC wall outlet.
Yes, cryogenically treating an outlet is a good thing IMO, and it enhances the sound, but there is a much longer break in period.
Regardless of the wiring within your walls a good AC outlet is a must and will make a difference!

Do we know (precisely) what these upgraded outlets bring to the system?
In other words, how are they different from standard grade?

Happy Listening!