Why do all audio forums on the internet seem "dead" ?

Traffic is very low today vs 2000!

Are most audiophiles "set" with their systems, and no longer care?

Are 90% of audiophiles close to retirement, or retired and broke?

Most older "classic" audio equipment also does not show up for sale anymore IMO.
don_c55
Yes, traffic is slow.

As a matter of fact, I am pretty much set with my present system after getting a pair of Zu Event series I speaker cables. They really make me wonder if anything aside from PC audio would be a real step up.

I'm only a month and two days away from retirement and like the old saying about a man's mind being wonderfully concentrated the day before he's to be executed seems to apply here. 

As for older, classic equipment, I can't say one way or the other. There's only so much out there, most have been taken, and the rest seems to have sparked a rekindled interest of sorts. Like anything old, what goes around, comes around.

All the best,
Nonoise

Post removed 
In response to french_fries reference to MQA BORG technology, I'm sending my audio flux capacitor immediately to Ric Shultz for the full Millenium Falcon Level lll modification rendering all cloaking of reference recordings futile.  How many shekels will this insanity cost me?

Audio forums are like the weather.  Everyone complains about it but nobody does anything about it.

I spent about 15 years buying Classic equipment and then 5 selling it off. Now that most of the classic stuff is 40-50 years old, I find it doesn't sound very good unless truly refurbished...