Choosing a CD or SACD player over my Oppo BDP 95

Greetings! This is a branch off of an earlier thread. I am considering an dedicated cd and/or sacd player as un upgrade over my Oppo BDP 95 universal player. Consensus seems to be that this will provide "better" red book playback which is 95% of my listening. As it is nearly impossible to do live listening comparisons where I live, I ask my fellow ’Goners for their input and suggestions. My system consists of said Oppo, Magnepan .7’s and Parasound Halo integrated.
Thanks!
Beernut
128x128beernut
If not stated in the earlier thread, what's your budget and what kind of presentation do you generally prefer?
Well, I made a command decision this morning and snagged a mint "lightly used" Oppo BDP105 on Ebay (I know) for $860.00. It seems to be a solid deal and I admit to liking the multi-functionality the Oppo's provide. Less connecting, space taken up etc. I do appreciate the fine input given by all. I figure by selling my BDP95 the net expense to "upgrade" is minimal. 
The Oppo 95 and 105 use the same dacs.  In conversations with Oppo at the time of the changeover, I was told that if I didn't mind the fan and was only going to use it as a two channel CD player, there were no differences.  The big improvements between the two models were on the AV side.