Good looking Towers for < $2000?

Going to upgrade from my Paradigm Studio-20 V5s.  These are on stands. 
I've decided to go with towers this time.  I don't like stands that much.
Anyway, for living room 2ch music.  WAF and attractiveness are important for the living room.
Not looking for black rectangular boxes.
I tend to like moderate/soft levels.   Jazz, folk, classical, new age, some rock.

I am also looking for a bit more bass than the Studio 20s give me (54Hz low-freq).

Salk looks nice and gets great reviews (SongBirds, SongTowers).

How are PSB?   Any other good suggestions?

Thx,
Rob

albireo13
ASW German engineering and build quality, internal parts highest quality, ceramic tweeters. thumbs up!
I don't know, the Studios are sounding awesome with Pnk Floyd and Mark Knopfler tonight. Maybe I just need a Sub

I'm in the same situation as you. I have been contimplating new tower speakers to replace my studio 20 v5. I truly enjoy the 20s except for the lack of true depth in the low end. I struggle with the idea of adding a sub or going with a larger floorstander. The Rel s2  looks promising or do I go with Paradigms Prestige series. You're not alone in your search!

I was just thinking out loud.  There's no way I'm looking to get a sub.
Don't want one.
Silverline Preludes (not the "Plus" version) have little alloy woofers in a D'Appolito array and the imaging of mini monitors, albeit with useable bass…a screen over the alloy tweeters for "grill off" no worries listening, and sound really friggin' good with a sub or two. The tone appeals to me as it's somewhat neutral, and efficient enough to respond well to a modest (60 watts or so per side) tube amp. I "auditioned" these at a friend's house a few years ago and consequently found a clean used pair online for 400 bucks…love them things, and they sound better with single runs of wire…all good.