Yet Another Budget Integrated Amp Question

I work as a Chef in a secluded resort during the summer and live right on the property in one of the cabins. Because of this I am not able to listen to music at a very high volume.

Last year I had a Peachtree Nova that worked pretty well but I ended up selling it at the end of the season to fund other purchases for my home system.

I had considered getting another Nova but now think I might like to try something else. The room is approx 12x18 with 10 ft ceilings and the entire room is bare wood.

The speakers I am using will be a/d/s/ S700's. They are 4ohm and somewhat famous for their lack of midrange clarity. Probably not the best choice of speakers in the a/d/s/ line but it's all I have at the moment.

I would welcome any suggestions for an amp (perhaps NOT on the warm side)in the range of $6-700 used or new source will be mac mini or laptop with a Halide Design dac.

One caveat I have owned most of the usual suspects from Nad, Marantz, Denon, Cambride Audio so I'm thinking would like to try something else.

Anyone with experience with the new Teac Reference line? I can get a demo AI 501 AD for around $650.

Thanks.
chrshanl37
There's a couple of Primare integrateds listed here currently.  They're class d amplification.  I just purchased a new i22 model,. 80 watts into 8, 160 watts into 4 ohms. Excellent all around in terms of quality, and in my opinion a very neutral sonic signature - uncolored. Hope this helps. 
Older made in England not China Audiolab if you can find one. Sometimes shows up on ebay. 60 watt/8 ohm, pretty good. Greatly benefits from good power cord. I used to use one before my current Redgum.
CREEK AUDIO CLASSIC 5350 SE
This one spent a lot of time on the Stereophile recommended list. Now for sale here on Agon for $ 650 I think, looks a bit scratched up but supposed to be working excellent.
I had a Nova 125SE, replaced it with an Ayre AX-7e and finally a Rogue Audio Sphinx.
The Nova lacked details and extension. The Ayre was most neutral with good extension and great details, but was not engaging. Very good for analyzing but not the best for enjoying the music.
The Sphinx was not quite as detailed or extended as the Ayre, but was far more engaging. It was hard to analyze the performance with the Sphinx as it kept pulling me into the music.
The Sphinx is very musical. A used one is a bit more than your budget but in my opinion worth it.

Thanks for your replies guys but I started this thread a few years ago. That summer I stretched the budget and got a Jolida dac/pre and a class d audio sds 470c. Last summer I used a Vincent sv237 that I got a crazy good deal on. Still have the Vincent. Thanks again.