Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
lucidear,

You can pull out the existing fuse and the value is stamped on the end caps, you may need a magnifying glass.

ScottĀ 
Thanks scott & Charles1dad,

i just bought this amp & had it shipped to my US address, but it needs to be forwarded overseas.
Hence no access to it right now.
if I don't find an answer from an owner here, I'll try contacting a service ctr.,last time though they were not of any help for voltage conversion as they said Levinson won't allow a conversion unless it's done in that country,
trouble is we don't have an authorized ctr. Within a few thousand miles...
I'll see if an owner pops out over here.
with all due respect to ny fellow Goners it is indeed a real result that is happening, not just snake oil or as easy as flipping around a fuse set!

My vote after many trials of such products is the Telos Audio line as well as they're other EXCELLENT product line...